Thursday 11 October 2012

It's been a while and a lot has changed. I've been training every week on Trampoline at Acrosport Barani. My backfulls are doing really well and now I've been trying to land D-Spin 1080's. My air awareness has been thrown out of wack due to three revolutions. The rotation and flipping isn't the big problem but the landing of it is the only factor that I need to master. There are some aspects that need to be tweaked:
1.Take Off
2.Timing
3.Vision
But I think landing is the big priority at the moment. Complete on and the rest will fall into place. With the ski season just around the corner I getting really stoked about everything that is going to unroll in front of me. I've finished first stage of qualification and I'm waiting for the snow to come so that I can finish up and start the competitive season. My list of just Backflip has now been joined by Frontflip and Lincoln Loop. Unfortunately I've been out of the gym the past few weeks due to the start of school. But as of tomorrow I'm going back.

Videos.
I've had a small issue getting the videos that I filmed at Momentum Ski Camps but the videos are coming. In the next edit you will definitely see segments of the gym, Acrosport Barani and Momentum if I can get them. Schedules are soon to come but they haven't been posted on the FQSA site. I'll get them to you guys as soon as they are available. 

National Course at the Centre Excellence Val St Come has now become available to me for daily training this year. And the gym that is in our new building has been opened to me as well. This years goals are set but I'll be keeping those between me and my coach. But this season I will be giving it my all and throwing down when need to get back on top of that podium again.

Until next time keep pushing yourself fellow mogul skiers. And for all of the others never give up on your dreams. Everything will come with time. Patience is a virtue. As I say Get Focused, Get Pumped, Get Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment