Tuesday 15 May 2012

Summer Time


Acrobatx
Acrobatx
                 Going to have a great summer this year. After I finish my exams on the 19th of June I leave to Quebec City for one week at the fabulous water ramp facility on Le Relais. Getting back on the 29th I spend on week with my friends and family before I leave to Momentum Ski Camps at Whistler Blackcomb.
                 Owned by Jon Smart an ex world cup mogul skier. Momentum Ski Camps uses the best athletes that are competing on the world cup to coach the next generation. Some of these coaches include Mikael Kingsbury, Alexandre Bilodeau and Eddie Hicks. After three weeks at this fabulous camp it's time to head home where I resume trampoline every Tuesday and water ramps at St. Hypolite. Thanks to my coach Charles Antoine starting the 23rd (the day after I get back from BC) I go to CAMEL SPLAWT a water ramp camp where I will be practising my backfulls and frontflips for the up coming season. Stay tuned for upcoming pictures, videos and post that will now be on vimeo and youtube.


Momentum Ski Camps

No comments:

Post a Comment