Thursday 16 February 2012

A Start Like Last Year

After a painful start to the season my two bruised heels have healed and my peak performance will follow. Now competing on the Canadian Series, the sight of the Quebec Team seems closer but not yet acheived. The Val St. Come regional was a fast course that allowed my time to dominate of the set time. But everything comes at a prices two bruised heels after clearing the designated landing provided and impact to hard on my feet to keep me in good health. After a three week recovery periode I still ski with a inch think gel pad under my heel but the perfomance level has been moved up. This weekend jump training at Val St Come has hit a new level with the air bag brought to us by Nicolas Fontaine. And when I'm tired walk right over to the Noram that is on the National Course.

No comments:

Post a Comment